We are looking for an ambitious Sales Consultant who will join our sales team to acquire new customers in the Life Science industry. Our cloud software solution helps Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies work efficiently and bring safe medical products to the market.
We are now serving happy customers in 12 different countries and are achieving +400% Yearly Growth. You will be joining our team of 8 different nationalities at our office in the City Center of Copenhagen.
Depending on your experience, we expect you to eventually take responsibility for the full sales cycle – from outbound sales activities to closing deals. With time you will move into an Account Executive role where you will drive revenue growth through the conversion of leads to closed deals.
- Execute outbound sales activities to generate leads – primarily through email and LinkedIn
- Follow-up on outbound and inbound opportunities to book online meetings with potential customers
- Prepare online sale meetings, present the SimplerQMS company and demo our software solution
- Provide in-depth knowledge about the SimplerQMS solution with assistance from your colleagues
- Create proposals and work with senior sales management to close deals
- Track all activities in Pipedrive CRM
- Provide feedback on how we can optimize our lead generation and sales process
You will be working in a small startup company with people you will know well. We will train you in our processes and there will be an opportunity for daily guidance.
- Outgoing and empathic personality
- High energy and result-oriented
- Being familiar with a full sales cycle (outreach, follow-ups, meetings, closing deals)
- Good at using and understanding software and technology
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Professional level of English. Danish is not required.
- A desire to learn about the life science industry. You don’t need to have a background in life science sales.
- You can work full-time from our office in the center of Copenhagen
What we Offer
- The opportunity to drive growth in a successful SaaS start-up with global potential
- An international team and culture. Our team comes from 8 different countries.
- We are ambitious and value “the walk” more than “the talk”
- A fast-paced environment where we insist on having fun while working
- We help each other and have a strong emphasis on training and learning
- A competitive salary based on your qualifications
- An office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Apply for the position with your English CV to email@example.com
- If you are selected, we will ask you to complete a short case assignment
- Based on the result of your case assignment, we will invite you to an online interview
- Final selected candidates will be invited to an interview at our office
- All applications are continuously evaluated. Expect to hear from us within 2 weeks.
SimplerQMS A/S was founded in 2017 by Allan and Jacob with over 20 years of experience in the Medical Device industry. We have developed SimplerQMS, which enables companies that produce medical devices, health apps, and pharmaceuticals to digitize their documentation processes and spend less time on manual work.
Meet the Founders
We know, from many years of experience in the life science industry, that manual processes and paper records can slow down innovation and growth.
We also know that implementing and running validated IT-systems is not a core competency at life science companies. Therefore, we built SimplerQMS and created a fast and proven process for onboarding life science companies in a matter of weeks.
SimplerQMS is certified according to ISO 13485:2016, which guarantees a high quality of our service.