Quality Process Digitalization Manager
Do you want to help life science companies bring safe and efficient products to the market?
Do you want to be a trusted partner for these companies by digitizing their processes to make them cost-effective and compliant? Are you helpful and love to share your knowledge? Then we would like to hear from you!
SimplerQMS A/S is a software company that helps life science companies work efficiently with their documentation in our eQMS Solution. We have customers across the world and are growing rapidly in a global market. You will be an important part of our successful journey.
Your background is in the life science industry and your personal skills are our primary selection criteria. We offer a position where you will be helping our customers move from manual processes to our cloud-based solution with automated processes.
About the Job
- Build a close relationship with customers and have a real interest in learning about their key processes and challenges
- Handle many life science customer projects across multiple countries
- Prepare project plans and documentation
- Translate the customers manual processes and documentation to be supported by SimplerQMS’ best practice processes
- Plan and execute workshops for kick-starting the use of the SimplerQMS and the content creation process
- Follow up on project plans and ensures that planned procedures, templates, and records are implemented correctly and driven to completion
- Drive projects to the end goal where customers have established all their quality processes, documentation, and records in the SimplerQMS solution
- Be the key driver in helping our customers work efficiently with the SimplerQMS solution
You will be working in a startup company that is growing quickly. You will be working closely with coworkers in sales, marketing, learning, and QA/RA. We will train you in our procedures, documentation practices and ensure you quickly become an expert in the SimplerQMS solution.
- You have a background in the life science industry
- You have experience working with quality documentation
- You can learn new software with ease and have preferably worked with software applications such as Electronic Document Management, eQMS, PLM, etc.
- You love daily contact with people and get lots of energy from these relationships
- You function well in a virtual environment where Video Conferencing is the main communication channel and collaboration tool
- You have helpfulness as part of your DNA
- You can work full-time
- You work in a structured way
- You have great English skills (Danish is not required)
- You can work from our office in the center of Copenhagen
Who we are?
SimplerQMS A/S was founded in 2017 by Allan and Jacob with over 20 years of experience in the Medical Device industry. We have developed SimplerQMS, which enables companies that produce medical devices, health app’s and pharmaceuticals to digitize their documentation processes and spend less time on manual work.
We are ambitious and value “the walk” more than “the talk”. Our work environment is fast-paced, and we insist on having fun while working – most of the time. We help each other and have a strong emphasis on training and learning.
SimplerQMS A/S is based in central Copenhagen in Denmark. We offer flexible work hours and free lunch and coffee/tea.
How to apply?
Apply for this job by
- forwarding your CV and
- recording a 2-minute video in English (on your phone) where you introduce yourself and explain why you should be our new team member.
We will meet with candidates, as they apply and hire once the right candidate, is found – so don’t wait.
Meet the Founders
We know, from many years of experience in the life science industry, that manual processes and paper records can slow down innovation and growth.
We also know that implementing and running validated IT-systems is not a core competency at life science companies. Therefore, we built SimplerQMS and created a fast and proven process for onboarding life science companies in a matter of weeks.
SimplerQMS is certified according to ISO 13485:2016, which guarantees a high quality of our service.