Content Writer With Life Science Experience
Open Position – Full-Time (Remote)
SimplerQMS is a life science eQMS software scale-up, which helps medical device and pharmaceutical companies work efficiently and in compliance with regulatory requirements and regulations.
We are growing internationally and are looking for a Content Writer with experience working in Quality Management in a Life Science company to join our team by working remotely. You will help improve positioning and fulfill the content marketing strategy. You will be creating content for articles, product pages, white papers, product data sheets, and the company website as well as framing scripts for product feature videos. You will be a part of the Marketing team and work closely with Sales and the broader organizations.
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent writing skills (in the English language), experience with quality management in life sciences, and preferably, an interest in Life Science B2B software solutions.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics – combining online sources, interviews, legal events, etc. to create clear marketing copy that promotes the SimplerQMS platform and functionality against key industry pain points and our solutions
- Develop content for articles, product pages, white papers, product data sheets, and the company website, as well as framing scripts for product feature videos regularly
- Compose content to promote our products and services by demonstrating use cases on how SimplerQMS can help work efficiently and in compliance
- Work closely with other marketers to support content creation
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies
- Assure all-around consistency for textual styles, pictures, fonts, and tones in the content
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability and align with company and product messaging
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content, as well as recommend improvements to an existing content
- Assist in the development of content marketing strategy
- Experience in quality management in a life science organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, flawless writing skills to engage users
- Ability to make technical matters easy to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills
- Ability to identify gaps in our content across all stages of the sales funnel
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects
- Nice to have – previous experience creating content for a B2B and/or SaaS company
What we Offer
- Remote work location
- A journey in a growth scale-up company with an international focus
- A great work environment that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
- Training and onboarding and focus on personal development
- Flexible working conditions
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
Meet the Founders
We know, from many years of experience in the life science industry, that manual processes and paper records can slow down innovation and growth.
We also know that implementing and running validated IT-systems is not a core competency at life science companies. Therefore, we built SimplerQMS and created a fast and proven process for onboarding life science companies in a matter of weeks.
SimplerQMS is certified according to ISO 13485:2016, which guarantees a high quality of our service.