Do you want to help life science companies bring safe and efficient products to the market? Do you want to lead the technical development and our Life Science SaaS platform, which enables our customers to move from manual processes to automated workflows and virtual collaboration? Then look no further.
SimplerQMS is bootstrapped and rapidly growing. Our platform helps medical device and pharmaceutical companies across the world manage their regulatory documentation in an efficient way. Our technology is based on the M-Files Document Management System.
We are looking for a talented technical lead, who will play a central role shaping, building and maintaining our platform. In this position, your responsibility will be to develop and maintain our platform in collaboration with your team of talented co-workers. You will provide technical support to ensure that our customers are able to use SimplerQMS with minimal interruptions.
About the Job
- Lead our product development efforts to continuously improve the SimplerQMS product and customer experience
- Own key components within our platform. “Owning” means designing, creating, building, and supporting.
- Join and lead discussions around different new product initiatives.
- Lead external developers.
- Drive development projects to completion.
- Document and test the development efforts in order to secure a high level of quality and compliance.
- Provide technical support to customers when needed
About our Technology
The SimplerQMS platform is built on the M-Files Document Management System. M-Files is based on Microsoft technology and comprises a set of tools for configuring workflows and the User Interface. It also allows for customized application development. See www.m-files.com and https://developer.m-files.com/
- You have a technical background and a natural flair for software technology
- More than 2 years of experience with software development and/or software project management
- You understand database structures and software development methodology
- You have experience configuring application components (such as Microsoft Reporting Tools and MSSQL or other business software applications) to improve the SimplerQMS platform
- You are eager to learn and appreciate a work environment which is highly dynamic
- You function well in a virtual environment where Video Conferencing is the main communication channel and collaboration tool
- You have helpfulness as part of your DNA
- You can work full-time
- You work in a structured way
- You have great English skills (Danish is not required)
- You can work from our office in the center of Copenhagen
Who we are?
SimplerQMS A/S was founded in 2017 by Allan and Jacob with over 20 years of experience in the Medical Device industry. We have developed SimplerQMS, which enables companies that produce medical devices, health app’s and pharmaceuticals to digitize their documentation processes and spend less time on manual work.
We are ambitious and value “the walk” more than “the talk”. Our work environment is fast paced, and we insist on having fun while working – most of the time. We help each other and have a strong emphasis on training and learning.
SimplerQMS A/S is based in central Copenhagen in Denmark. We offer flexible work hours and free lunch and coffee/tea.
How to apply?
- Apply for the position with your English CV to email@example.com
- If you are selected, you will be invited for a preliminary online meeting. You will also be asked to complete a short case.
- The final candidates will come to our office for an interview
- All applications are continuously evaluated. Expect to hear from us within 2 weeks.
We will meet with candidates, as they apply and hire once the right candidate, is found – so don’t wait.
For more information or questions please contact Jacob Sjørslev on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 93901646
Meet the Founders
We know, from many years of experience in the life science industry, that manual processes and paper records can slow down innovation and growth.
We also know that implementing and running validated IT-systems is not a core competency at life science companies. Therefore, we built SimplerQMS and created a fast and proven process for onboarding life science companies in a matter of weeks.
SimplerQMS is certified according to ISO 13485:2016, which guarantees a high quality of our service.