To create new users in Azure Active Directory and assign Groups, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Microsoft Azure Active Directory
2. Click on “User”
3. Click on New User at the top of the page then “Create new user”
4. Fill-out Username and Name. For password choose the option for “Auto generate” then copy. Log in information will need to be provided to the new user and on their first log in, they will have the opportunity to change their password.
5. Click on “Groups” to add Groups relevant to the user. Groups will depend on what kind of access the new user will need to have.
6. Job info can also be filled-out then click on “Create”