Product Owner – SaaS Product in Life Sciences
SimplerQMS is a young SaaS company with rapid international growth. We help life science companies work efficiently and stay in compliance with regulatory requirements and regulations.
Our core product, is an industry-leading electronic Quality Management System (eQMS), that our customers use to manage all quality documentation in an efficient way. The eQMS is based on the M-Files document management platform.
Our product development ambitions are high and we have lots of plans for the future, thus we need a new colleague to take ownership of our product development efforts, both to optimize, shape, and drive the process – from idea to deployment.
You will become part of our product development team consisting of a number of internal and external engineers, who specialize in the M-Files platform, and are currently led by our CEO.
Your Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Define, maintain, and execute the product roadmap based on customer feedback, regulatory requirements, and management input
- Plan, lead, and evaluate development projects
- Collaborate closely with the engineers to ensure that the development projects deliver effective and compliant solutions that add the most value for our customers
- Evaluate and test new product versions
- Work across marketing, sales, implementation, support, quality, and our external resources and take responsibility for establishing and developing an effective cross-functional work environment
- Optimize various sub-processes like the feedback process, user stories, workflows, mock-ups, sprints, and backlog in Jira to roll out planning and internal/external communication
- Relevant experience from a similar role as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry is a plus
- Strong technical skills enabling you to define specifications for the Tech team
- Ability to translate customer needs into functional product requirements
- Have an interest and passion for usability and an opinion about the best solution for our users
- Strong business acumen with a good understanding of how to deliver value for our customers
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to align priorities
- Good presentation and communications skills allow you to liaise with different teams within SimplerQMS and externally
- A high degree of energy and motivation, a clear action-based mentality
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing (Danish is not a requirement)
What we Offer
- On-site / Hybrid work location
- A journey in a growth scale-up company with an international focus
- A great work environment that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
- Training and onboarding and focus on personal development
- Free coffee/tea and lunch
- Apply for the position!
- If you are selected, you will be invited to a preliminary online meeting. You will also be asked to complete a short case.
- The final candidates will come to our office for an interview.
- All applications are continuously evaluated. Expect to hear from us within 2 weeks.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
SimplerQMS A/S was founded in 2017 by Allan and Jacob with over 20 years of experience in the Medical Device industry. We have developed SimplerQMS, which enables companies that produce medical devices, health apps, and pharmaceuticals to digitize their documentation processes and spend less time on manual work.
Meet the Founders
We know, from many years of experience in the life science industry, that manual processes and paper records can slow down innovation and growth.
We also know that implementing and running validated IT-systems is not a core competency at life science companies. Therefore, we built SimplerQMS and created a fast and proven process for onboarding life science companies in a matter of weeks.
SimplerQMS is certified according to ISO 13485:2016, which guarantees a high quality of our service.